100 Word Challenge Week 3

Hi Guys,

Here is my 100 Word Challenge for Week 3:

One day I was walking to the bus stop, when sudden something zoomed past my face like a rocket. It came very fast when it was flying from… A Person! The bird turned around and quickly flew at the little boy who was throwing rocks at him. “Hey you, duck!” I shouted to the little boy, “where?!” He replied, 
just as he turned around, the bird dashed an smashed him in the face.


I ran over to the boy, who was unconscious form the head knock, “Can you hear me?” I called to him. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed ‘111’. Just as the emergency services answered, the boy sprung to his feet, “Yay, you’re 
alive!” I shouted.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 8

100 Word Challenge Term 4 Week 1