100 Word Challenge Week 6

Hi guys,

I am back with my 100 word challenge for week 6, Hope you enjoy reading it!



But What If I Was In Charge?

“I am just so tired of you bossing me around all of the time!” I shouted. “ Well you should do the right thing then!” Kevin shouted back, “I would do the right thing if you didn’t boss me around all of the time!” I replied. “But what if I was in charge?” “ If I was you wouldn’t be able to boss me around anymore!” I shouted back at Kevin. “But you will never be in charge John!” “Oh yes I will!!!” I shouted so loud that whole roof came down onto Kevin. “Yay! Kevin is finally dead! He won’t be able to boss me around anymore!” Just as I finish my sentence the teacher comes in. I AM SO DEAD!

Comments

  1. An interesting way to use the prompt. Maybe you could have extended the idea of someone standing up for themselves. I really enjoy reading your work, Wrishov. Continue to work on adding interest by including interesting vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 8

100 Word Challenge Term 4 Week 1