100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 1

Hi guys,

Here is my 100 word challenge for week 1 term 2, please read.




My life flashed before my eyes as a bullet from a CRIMSON colour gun whizzed past my face like dart being thrown. “Hey Johnny!” Ben SHOUTED as he shot the guy who attempted to shoot me. “Look Out!” I turn around and I see a shell coming right for me! I jumped like I have never jumped before into the MISTY fields. I FRANTICALLY wave my arms out hoping someone would find me. BANG! I look down at my leg and I see a bullet in my leg. I cry out for someone to put me in my GRAVE because I am in so much pain. I see a soldier come into the misty cloud and they make everything go black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 8

100 Word Challenge Term 4 Week 1